Re: Can Lilypond be tweaked to make a really kid friendly notation like

From: Warren Wilkinson
Subject: Re: Can Lilypond be tweaked to make a really kid friendly notation like this?
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2019 06:12:41 -0700

Thank you both, and Aaron that's an awesome example, something for me to start from ;-)

Cheers,
Warren Wilkinson

On Tue, Sep 10, 2019 at 8:19 PM Karlin High <address@hidden> wrote:
On 9/10/2019 7:30 PM, Warren Wilkinson wrote:
> My question is, can Lilypond be coerced into doing this?

In February 2018, there was a discussion about making colored scores for
musicians with mental disabilities. The "Dissimilis Notation" mentioned
there wasn't exactly like your proposal, but was also a big departure
from LilyPond's normal output. The discussion was taken off-list because
of that, I think.

<https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2018-02/msg00329.html>

Copying in Andrew Bernard who was active there.
--
Karlin High
Missouri, USA