stopStaff - startStaff End-of-System Staves

From: nagymusic
Subject: stopStaff - startStaff End-of-System Staves
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2019 16:53:18 -0700 (MST)

I attached a screenshot from the ending of my score in which I used
\stopStaff and \startStaff to completely hide staves at the end of the piece
for performance purposes. Would anyone be willing to have a look at the
attached screenshot and explain why there're small segments of staves
visible at the very end of each of the the four systems. I'm also including
a short code snippet from the flute's last four measures. I'd gladly provide
more code details so just let me know.

Thank you for your time and help!

Zvony
<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/t5327/Screen_Shot_2019-08-28_at_6.png>

        \time 4/4
        r8\! a'4(\p cs''8~
        \once \override Glissando.style = #'dashed-line
        \once \override Glissando.bound-details.left.padding = #1
        \once \override Glissando.bound-details.right.arrow = ##t
        cs''2~ \glissando
        \once \override Hairpin #'circled-tip = ##t
        \override NoteHead.style = #'harmonic cs''1)^\markup "air sound"\>
        \bar "||"

        \once \override Staff.TimeSignature #'stencil = ##f
        \time 4/4
        \stopStaff
        s2\! s2 ^\markup \teeny \raise #3 \halign #5.5 {Remain in place
until the end of the audio track.} \fermata
        \startStaff
        \bar "|."