Re: Horizontal spacing algorithm

From: Michael Gerdau
Subject: Re: Horizontal spacing algorithm
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2019 09:56:44 +0200

Hi Chad,

FWIW I also had assumed you claimed such a change would be simple.

Anyway, have you actualliy tried the provided spacing examples given in
the (old?) article with a current version of lilypond?

Find attached my tests with the current (2 weeks old) git version. IMO
the current version of Lilypond does not have most (if at all!) of the
mentioned shortcomings, at least not at first glance.

Kind regards,
Michael
--
 Michael Gerdau       email: address@hidden