Unexpected Issue with Lilypond script

From: Anzick
Subject: Unexpected Issue with Lilypond script
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2019 06:32:52 +0200 (CEST)

Hello, I have been using the "StaffFiveLineTwo" in Lilypond with the mnp scripts file from http://musicnotation.org/wiki/software-wiki/lilypond/ for the last year without issues. Suddenly, it is not engraving properly, even files that I engraved just a few weeks ago and have not changed at all. I get this error:

 warning: compressing over-full page by 77043.7 staff-spaces

warning: page 1 has been compressed

I have included the version I engraved previously, and the one from now. Do you have any idea why it's not working?

Thank You,
Anzick