Re: NullVoice lyrics overlap

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: NullVoice lyrics overlap
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2019 19:10:04 +1000

Hi Kenny,

I urge people on 2.18.2 to upgrade to 2.19.83. Although the open source community in general is very self deprecatory and lilypond typically describes this set of releases as unstable, while that may be very precise, in real world practice they are remarkably stable.

I engrave quite complex scores and hammer lilypond very hard day in and day out and I have great difficulty finding defects or crashing it. Of course there are bugs outstanding, but do not let this put you off.

It's also coming to the point that people on the list are more willing to help with 2.19 releases than 2.18, roughly speaking.

The convert-ky script will help you take care of syntax changes.

Andrew