Re: Repository with color themes for Frescobaldi

From: Robert Kubosz
Subject: Re: Repository with color themes for Frescobaldi
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2019 13:23:58 +0200

Hello!

After a conversation with Urs Liska we decided to incorporate the repo to Frescobaldi project. Now the repo with color themes is available at:

https://github.com/frescobaldi/frescobaldi-themes

Moreover, we discussed the issue with importing the themes in Frescobaldi. To be honest, present method isn't the most convenient way. We will work on this, for now Urs created an issue with description on GitHub:

https://github.com/frescobaldi/frescobaldi/issues/1157