Re: Programing error significance

From: Pierre Perol-Schneider
Subject: Re: Programing error significance
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2019 17:43:00 +0200

Hi Karim,
See: http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/Vertical-alignment-programming-error-td182727.html
HTH,
Cheers,
Pierre

Le jeu. 1 août 2019 à 14:11, Karim Haddad <address@hidden> a écrit :
Hello dear all,

Have you met this error message, and if yes, what does it really mean ?

Interpreting music...
Interpreting music...[8][16]
Preprocessing graphical objects...
programming error: My pure_y_common is a VerticalAlignment, which might contain several staves.
continuing, cross fingers
At first, it doesn't seem an error since the score compiles apparently well. Sorry i can't send it because i couldn't have the error in a small example.
Some info : it is a Piano score and i am using change Staff command (maybe it is related).

And if no, how can i debug my score ? any tips are welcome. I will try to do by removing extra "features" and see. If i can get to know what's causing it, will let you know.

Thanx
and best to you all

--
Karim Haddad