Re: Flipbook style score

From: Craig Dabelstein
Subject: Re: Flipbook style score
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2019 08:07:53 +1000

The flip doesn't really matter. I'm aware of the ly2video but how effective it would be for full orchestral/band scores I don't know.

Craig

On Tue, 30 Jul 2019 at 07:11, Karlin High <address@hidden> wrote:
On 7/29/2019 4:03 PM, Craig Dabelstein wrote:
> Does anyone have any advice on creating a video of a flipbook style PDF
> of a lilypond score?

How important is the "flip" effect for this use case? I'm aware of 2
independent methods to produce video scores from LilyPond, but neither
one shows flips.
--
Karlin High
Missouri, USA