How to set a fixed distance between upper page edge and top line of firs

From: kimfierens
Subject: How to set a fixed distance between upper page edge and top line of first staff?
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2019 13:10:04 -0700 (MST)

Hi everyone, I'm new to LilyPond, and I have a layout question for you. The
title says it all basically: how do I get LilyPond to put a fixed distance
between the upper page edge and the top line of the first staff, regardless
of any stuff (such as notes on ledger lines) that might stick out above the
staff?

The reason why I'm asking this is that I wish to create (in LaTex) a
table/array of small musical snippets. For aesthetic reasons, it would be
nice if all the staff fragments within a table row were lined up vertically
at the same height, like this:

<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/t5872/Schermafbeelding_2019-07-28_om_22.png>

My idea is to create a very small page for each snippet and then export this
page as an eps file into LaTeX. Hence my question.

Thanks for any tips and/or comments!