Re: Alternating text and music

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Alternating text and music
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019 19:28:43 +0000

Or you can (but depending on your actual use case this might be total overkill)
compile your score as individual systems using \include
"lilypond-book-preamble.ly" and include the resulting slices in a text
document. Ideally a LaTeX document, and then you could achieve the same with
the lyluatex package.

Urs

>>> mailto:address@hidden