Re: accessing broken part of frameextender

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: accessing broken part of frameextender
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019 11:48:25 +0200

Am Di., 23. Juli 2019 um 15:57 Uhr schrieb Neil Thornock
<address@hidden>:

> Hello all, I'm trying to modify the broken part of FrameExtender in the
> frameEngraver-bars-and-boxes.ily code. \alterBroken fails with an error
> stating that it is not a spanner.
>
> So, how to access and modify the broken part, after the system break?
>
> Thanks,
> Neil

Hi Neil,

it would be helpful to link to the
frameEngraver-bars-and-boxes.ily-file you use, there are so many
flying around.
Furthermore some example-code of your use-case would be nice.

At least
\alterBroken color #(list red green) FrameExtender
works for me in my setup.

Cheers,
  Harm