Re: Fresobaldi landscape printing

From: Ben
Subject: Re: Fresobaldi landscape printing
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2019 13:19:27 -0400

On 7/24/2019 12:01 PM, Peter Toye wrote:
I have a score with the paper set to A4 landscape. But when I print it directly from Frescobaldi it's printed in portrait format, and the edges (with quite a lot of music) disappear.

Is there any way of getting Fresco to print in landscape format?

The workaround is to load the PDF file into a PDF reader and print from that, but it's a bit of a pain.

Regards,

Peter
mailto:address@hidden
www.ptoye.com

Hi Peter,

I just tried Frescobaldi and it does print landscape correctly, both to paper and PDF output. Which version / OS are you using? Is there anything maybe in your code that could be causing a conflict or something? Are you on version 2.x or 3.x?

\version "2.19.82"

\header {
  title = "Composition"
  composer = "Ben"