Re: How to increase the distance between staves?

From: Peter Toye
Subject: Re: How to increase the distance between staves?
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2019 17:15:57 +0100

Hi Thomas,

Thanks to all for this. At the moment I'm playing about with all sorts of paper variables, and getting to what I'd like.

It's interesting: changing the ragged-bottom variables also changes the number of staves that LP uses to engrave the music. With them set to ##t it uses 2 staves, ##f uses 3. No idea why!

Best regards,

Peter
mailto:address@hidden
www.ptoye.com