Re: seeing attachments

From: wmilmoe
Subject: Re: seeing attachments
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2019 23:55:35 +0000 (UTC)

thank you Karlin for the detailed reply

My Operating system is
cat /etc/os-release

NAME="Linux Mint"
VERSION="18.1 (Serena)"
ID=linuxmint
ID_LIKE=ubuntu
PRETTY_NAME="Linux Mint 18.1"
VERSION_ID="18.1"
HOME_URL="http://www.linuxmint.com/"
SUPPORT_URL="http://forums.linuxmint.com/"
BUG_REPORT_URL="http://bugs.launchpad.net/linuxmint/"
VERSION_CODENAME=serena
UBUNTU_CODENAME=xenial

My Browser is Mozilla Firefox Quantum 68.0 (64 bit) for Linux Mint 1.0

Archive website ?? Others?

I am just clicking on the links in the digests that this question and answers came in
lilypond-user Digest, Vol 200, Issue 60

this one did NOT work for me:

this one you gave did work for me:

and yes I could see or click on different items in the thread...

From Vol 200 Issue 58

this worked for me

http://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Snippet?id=784

also this worked for me

http://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/html/contributing.html

from Vol 200 Issue 54 these links worked

but this one From Vol 200 Issue 58 does NOT work for me

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/attachments/20190718/32ad152b/attachment.html

when an HTML attachment has been scrubbed I can not access it my clicking on it for example