Re: Frescobaldi language problem

From: Tyler Mitchell
Subject: Re: Frescobaldi language problem
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2019 09:50:30 -0700

On Thu, Jul 04, 2019 at 11:26:16AM -0500, John Karl wrote:
> I've have apparently reset Frescobaldi's language selection for
> its "Lilypond log" output from English to German and have been
> unable to undo this.

I am having the same problem; I noticed it immediately after
upgrading from El Capitan to Mojave. Although mine is in French
(and since my French reading is not so terrible, and I'm well
familiar with the English LilyPond messages by now, I haven't
bothered to try to figure this out). Would be interested to know
the solution, too.

I am using Frescobaldi 2.19.0 with LilyPond 2.18.2 (yes, I should
upgrade).

Tyler