Flute fingering chart

From: Peter O'Doherty
Subject: Flute fingering chart
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2019 10:33:05 +0100

Hi,

I'm looking for a flute fingering chart which is more akin to the style used by the likes of Robert Dick (see attached). I can't make head nor tail of the default lilypond chart and a professional flutist I'm working with also finds it very idiosyncratic. Is there an alternative?

Failing that, might a workable option be for me to simply to reference an external image in the ly file? Is it possible to include an external image and control its XY placement on the stave?

Many thanks,
Peter