Re: Two simultaneous mark events

From: Gianmaria Lari
Subject: Re: Two simultaneous mark events
Date: Mon, 20 May 2019 17:56:29 +0200

On Sun, 19 May 2019 at 22:46, Simon Albrecht <address@hidden> wrote:
On 18.05.19 18:58, Gianmaria Lari wrote:
> In the past I used some snippet I found on LSR giving the possibility
> to write multiple rehearsal marks, but I was wondering if there is a
> simpler way. Isn't this something happen frequently and so should be
> easy to do?

The reason there is an LSR snippet is because the functionality doesn’t
exist in core LilyPond yet. There are many such snippets where one would
hope that someone(TM) will implement it properly and add it to the codebase…

Thank you Simon, this is what I was thinking but I wanted to be sure nothing change lately.
Thanks also to Andrew and Simon.
g.