Looking for inter-note ornament

From: Helge Kruse
Subject: Looking for inter-note ornament
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2018 14:31:08 +0100

For harp fingerings it's important to have the fingers for each note.
But there is an additional annotation for removing all fingers and start
a new placing of the fingers for the next notes. My teacher calls this
"Auswerfen" or "Rauswerfen". I don't know how this is called in English.
All fingers shall be moved away from the strings. The impulse comes from
the wrist.

The symbol use for this instruction is placed above the staff but
*between* the notes. In the example between the D and the C. It looks
similar to a \upbow, but this has the wrong placement as it is related
to one note.

What is a good way to add this symbol to my Lilypond score?

Regards,
Helge