Re: Flat flared hairpins

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Flat flared hairpins
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2018 14:02:41 +0100

Thomas Morley <address@hidden> writes:

> Am Mo., 31. Dez. 2018 um 06:01 Uhr schrieb Andrew Bernard
> <address@hidden>:
>>
>> Line break continuation code in lilypond has always been outside my
>> grasp and skill level.
>
> Can you describe what exactly is the problem?
> Maybe we can improve the Extending Manual.

That I want to see.  Because I am currently working up to replacing the
grob property internals, and the line break continuation code and its
invariants and variants are what I am currently nudging to come within
my grasp and skill level.  If it gets there, there is a morning star
waiting for it.

--
David Kastrup