Re: lilypond-book→latex

From: N. Andrew Walsh
Subject: Re: lilypond-book→latex
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2018 20:04:19 +0100

On Fri, Dec 21, 2018 at 7:24 PM Urs Liska <address@hidden> wrote:

Why do you want this? Is there any specific reason not to use lualatex? I know you already run lyluatex in the Kayser project.

Well, because in this case it's in a chapter in my dissertation, the whole of which is in Lyx. I'd rather avoid redoing the whole toolchain if I can.

But as Lyx seems to work less and less well with all the custom nonsense I keep adding, I might have to take the plunge eventually.