Custom AccidentalStyle

From: mansouraoun
Subject: Custom AccidentalStyle
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2018 06:31:34 -0700 (MST)

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to have a custom accidental style but I don't know exactly how am
i supposed to achieve this.

The one I'm looking for is fairly simple, it's between 'dodecaphonic' and
'forget':
Knowing that there's no key signature: write all accidentals for all notes,
but write naturals only if the note has been altered earlier on the same
octave and in the same measure.

For example in the image below:
<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/t5738/Screenshot_2018-12-07_at_14.png>

The natural g should stay as it is, because it wasn't preceded with an
altered g on the same octave.
While the last note, the natural d, should have a natural sign because it
was preceded by a d sharp in the same measure.

I'm applying here the forget style.
The dodecaphonic style would insert a natural sign in front of the natural g
which I don't need and the forget style would not insert a natural sign in
front of the last d, which I need.

Thanks in advance,

Mansour