Re: lilypond.org Productions page

From: Jan-Peter Voigt
Subject: Re: lilypond.org Productions page
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2018 16:51:06 +0100

Hi there,

2017/2018 Ortus published the "Markus Passion" by Johann Sebastian Bach
in a reconstructed version by Andreas Fischer:
http://www.ortus-musikverlag.de/en/musik-elbe-oder/om212
(right now the introduction is only available in german, sorry)

LilyPond is not mentioned there, but I created the scores (full-score,
piano-reduction, vocal-score, instrument-parts) with the Gonville font,
using the edition-engraver and with my own templating engine.
If there would be some time I would write an article for
http://lilypondblog.org/ ...

Jan-Peter