Re: Control over midi output

From: Tyler Mitchell
Subject: Re: Control over midi output
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2018 23:29:18 -0800

On Tue, Dec 04, 2018 at 09:33:44AM -0500, Mr Tim wrote:
> Hi all,  I'm trying to use Lilypond to create midi files to be played by an
> organ and I'm having difficulty getting it formatted the way it needs to be.

I've had a fair bit of success recently with midicsv and csvmidi:

        https://www.fourmilab.ch/webtools/midicsv/

It can produce MIDI format 0 files, though you'll have to do some
transmogrification of the CSV to merge it all onto one track.

You can reassign which channel is used for note events, and should
be able to introduce program change events and system exclusive
events also.

Cheers,
Tyler