Re: how to reference paper variables in a music function

From: Jeff Olson
Subject: Re: how to reference paper variables in a music function
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2018 23:20:12 -0700

Thanks, David, for your prompt reply.  Unfortunately I do not have the ability to alter the source in any way (including commenting out lines) once the source has been submitted to Mutopia.  Their process is to specify the paper size on the lilypond command line; any code like those set-paper-size commands that would interfere has to be commented out.  I think Harm's solution would help lots of frustrated Mutopia people who tear their hair out over trying to make the exact same source file generate satisfactory output on two different paper sizes.

Thx again,
Jeff