scheme function with string

From: Gianmaria Lari
Subject: scheme function with string
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2018 15:36:08 +0100

I have this simple scheme substitution function

myFin = #(define-music-function (m)  (ly:music?)
    #{ \addStringNumber \addFingering $m "1x2x" "x3x4" #}
)

It simply adds some fingering and string numbers on the musical _expression_ argument m. I use like this:

\myFin {a b c' d'}

I would like to modify "myFin" function adding two more string parameters so that I can pass the fingering strings. In the end I would like to be able to write

\myFin {a b c' d' "1x2x" "x3x4" }

How can I do it?
Thank you, g.