Re: Lyrics not under correct staff

From: Peter Toye
Subject: Re: Lyrics not under correct staff
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2018 12:10:32 +0000

Thanks Andrew - of course I should have used a Voice not a Staff!

I don't really understand the LP version numbering system. Normally I'd have assumed that third-level changes were for very minor upgrades, and anything which really affected the language would be a change at the second level. Or are you saying that there are bugs in 2.19.52 which aren't in 2.19.82? I don't follow the releases in detail as I'm only an occasional user.

Best regards,

Peter
mailto:address@hidden
www.ptoye.com