Re: advice on orchestral parts and string Divisi

From: Xavier Scheuer
Subject: Re: advice on orchestral parts and string Divisi
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2018 08:07:00 +0100

Hello,

I use VerticalAxisGroup.remove-layer as described in
input/regression/divisi-staves.ly

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/input/regression/a6/lily-436997bb.ly

See more info on the bug tracker of issue 3518.
https://code.google.com/archive/p/lilypond/issues/3518

Works very well but unfortunately not documented in the Notation
Reference manual it seems.

Cheers,
Xavier