Re: Edition Engraver in 2.19

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Edition Engraver in 2.19
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2018 08:30:15 +0100

Hi,
I, like the original poster, was also intrigued, by people's enthusiastic comments about the power of OpenLilyLib and the Edition Engraver. And like the O.P. I never really got started.
I guess the question is: How complex a LilyPonds score has to be before EE really starts making things easier instead of just adding more difficulties?

MT

Verzonden vanaf mijn Huawei mobiele telefoon