Re: Time signature and beat markers

From: Karim Haddad
Subject: Re: Time signature and beat markers
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2018 19:46:55 +0100

Dear Andrew,

I would do this like that :

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
\version "2.19.82"

music = {

  \scaleDurations 5/1 {

  \time 5/4

  \set Staff.timeSignatureFraction = #'(5 . 4)

    c'4 c'16 c' c' c' c'4 c' c'

  \once \set Staff.whichBar = "|"

  c'4 c'8 c' c'4 c' c'

  \once \set Staff.whichBar = "|"

\score {

  \new Staff \music

  \layout {

    \context{\Score

           defaultBarType = #""

However, this could yield some strange warnings specially if u use non standard
time signatures like 12/21, etc... But it works perfectly well. I have been
using this for my polymeter/polytempi scores...

Best

--
Karim Haddad

webpage : http://karim.haddad.free.fr