Re: Lyluatex

From: foxfanfare
Subject: Re: Lyluatex
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2018 08:54:42 -0700 (MST)

R. Padraic Springuel wrote
> Well, LuaTeX is still having trouble finding the executable, just in this
> case it’s looking for C:\Program.  That, of course, is not a complete path
> to the lilypond executable.  The space in the path is clearly not being
> escaped correctly.  Try adding quotes around the complete path or edit
> your PATH variable so that `lilypond` is recognized without the complete
> path.

Hi Padraic,
Thank you for the tip, I could get it to work with:

\usepackage[program={"C:/Program Files
(x86)/LilyPond/usr/bin/lilypond.exe"}]{lyluatex}

A new world is now opening to me :-) This problem could maybe be written in
the GitHub repository for Windows users no?
Also -shell or --shell works the same for me. Do you know how to add this
command in TeXworks if I want to compile with it?

Malte Meyn-3 wrote
> I think that Urs’s answer could be the right direction and sadly cannot
> help further. But as you’re a LaTeX novice here is an off-topic hint:
> Since you use LuaLaTeX you can use utf8 characters in input. So you can
> write j’édite insted of j'\'edite ;)

You're right, thanks! I'm currently reading some manual, but most of those I
found were old and never mentioned Lualatex. For french users, they always
seemed to use some specific packages for that...