Re: Multi-part score

From: Joshua Armenta
Subject: Re: Multi-part score
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2018 01:39:39 -0700

Thanks, all.

I’ll check the bookpart option out again. I was having some issues with getting it to work with MOLA guidelines correctly, but I don’t remember exactly what it was. Probably had to do with the custom head

I couldn’t get the ##f to compile without failing, but there’s about 10,000 lines of code in this piece, and I’m sure I was fat-fingering something somewhere :P

I’ll try to restructure the build file and see if I can get it to work.

Always appreciate this community.

--
Josh Armenta
Composer, Conductor & Scholar

"If I cannot fly, let me sing." - Stephen Sondheim