Re: Switching to drummode and back

From: foxfanfare
Subject: Re: Switching to drummode and back
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2018 05:54:17 -0700 (MST)

Hi everyone,

I'm currently working on a score in which I'd like to alternate from drums
notation to instrument.

I found this topic which explained how to make this, but in my case, I would
like to start the score with the percussion line.

If I take the previous exemple given by Malte and uncomment the first line,
it doesn't work :

\new Staff \with {
   \accepts DrumStaff
} {
   %\repeat unfold 8 {e''8}
   \drums {
     hh4. r4. hh4
     % else an additional clef would be printed
     \once \omit DrumStaff.Clef
   }
   \clef bass d1 e f g
}

The notes after the bass clef are all the same, except when the staff didn't
start directly with the \drums occurence.

How could I solve this?