Re: changing file name of midi output

From: Gianmaria Lari
Subject: Re: changing file name of midi output
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2018 17:59:33 +0200

On Wed, 13 Jun 2018 at 16:29, Karlin High <address@hidden> wrote:
On 6/13/2018 9:03 AM, Gianmaria Lari wrote:

> Is there any way to change the numeration like this:
>
>     document-01.mid
>     document-02.mid
>     document-03.mid

I asked The Google for "lilypond output file name." It found this:

<http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/notation/output-file-names>

% BEGIN LILYPOND CODE

\version "2.19.81"

\book {
   \bookOutputSuffix "01"
   \score {
     { a b }
     \midi { }
[.....]

I forgot to mention this is not something I can do. I don't want to specify each score number manually.
But you're right I could write a new score function that automatically include \bookOutputSuffix and increase the number.....  if there isn't any other simpler advice I will do it in this way. Thank you Karlin.
g.