Re: Using \markup to define arrow-heads with TextSpanner

From: NMcB
Subject: Re: Using \markup to define arrow-heads with TextSpanner
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2018 06:01:04 -0700 (MST)

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for your reply and welcome!

Andrew Bernard wrote
> There are examples of arrows on the Lilypond Snippet Repository that may
> be
> helpful to you.

I'm using id=1026 to draw arrows, it just seems that the issue is that I
can't figure out how to actually modify the arrow grob that comes as part of
TextSpanner.

I wonder I can #ly:text-interface::print the
TextSpanner.bound-details.right.arrow and define the arrow with \markup?
I've tried the following, although all it seems to do is hide the arrow
entirely.

\override TextSpanner.bound-details.right.arrow = ##t
\override TextSpanner.bound-details.right.arrow = #ly:text-interface::print
\override TextSpanner.bound-details.right.arrow = \markup\arrow #"huron" ##f
#X #RIGHT #1 #0.15

Nigel