Re: lyluatex: cannot \include lilypond file

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: lyluatex: cannot \include lilypond file
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2018 14:00:23 +0200

Il giorno lun 30 apr 2018 alle 10:44, Urs Liska <address@hidden> ha scritto:

The problem is not the include (and so not the paths) but some parsing error with the % in the included file. lyluatex flattens the LilyPond file (in order to create a hash) by following all included files (i.e. before they even reach LilyPond), and for some reason it stumbles over the comment line (% is the escape character in Lua).

You are right.
If I use a double percent (%%), no error.

I can't look into it right now (and presumably even this week), so please add it to the Github issue tracker.

Added here:
https://github.com/jperon/lyluatex/issues/197

Thanks
Federico