Inserting a verical space, or an empty line, between two markups attache

From: Robert Blackstone
Subject: Inserting a verical space, or an empty line, between two markups attached to a note.
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2018 11:14:54 +0100

Dear all,
 A piano piece that I have transcribed has, below its last note in the  lower staff, three or four texts, two of which are dynamics, and the other some general info about the piece.
In the original it looks like this:

m. d.
dessus

Rome
Mars 1934

How can I insert a vertical space or an empty line between “Rome” and “Mars 1934”?
As a kind of emergency solution I inserted a dot, so it now looks like this:

m. d.
dessus
.
Rome
Mars 1934

More or less OK, but I would prefer the horizontal space.
Thanks in advance for any advice.

Best regards,
Robert Blackstone