Re: Disable extra space around StaffGroup?

From: Nathan Sprangers
Subject: Re: Disable extra space around StaffGroup?
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2018 20:22:40 -0500

Hi Ben,

Thanks for the link, that might work for me. Do you happen to know, does lilypond modify these parameters of the previous staff when it sees '\new StaffGroup'?

If it helps, my interest is in creating band scores, which usually place an extra bracket or brace around certain families (such as the clarinets, cornets, etc in Holst's First Suite for Military Band), but there is typically no extra space around these staff groups.

Thanks,
Nathan