Re: typesetting: doing it twice

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: typesetting: doing it twice
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2018 22:10:13 +0100

On 18.02.2018 21:40, Ali Cuota wrote:
Hello Lilyponders,

I have a question about planning typesetting:
Do we have any possibility to say which piece we will typeset, by
date. To avoid 2 persons typesetting the same at the same moment?

Hi Francois,

what are you referring to? LilyPond users in general?
It does seem like in addition to Mutopia there are several small projects with similar scope and very much uncoordinated. If I’m honest: I like the idea of having ‘all’ of public domain music available for free as high-quality LilyPond code, but I’m pretty pessimistic about it happening without the backing of a really powerful institution.

Best, Simon