Horizontally centered notes

From: Caio Barros
Subject: Horizontally centered notes
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2018 13:06:09 -0200

Hi,

I'm writing some music snippets for a friend that is creating a music text book, and they want to have and example in which a single musical line shows three notes: one below the line, one on the line and one above it.

I managed to write almost what they want, except that would be nicer that the notes were horizontally centered. Lilypond automatically engraves notes a little bit to the left so that notes more or less reflect their duration, and I'm having trouble finding a way to override that to have the desired output:

music = \relative {
 e'2 f g
}

\score{
\new Staff {
\time 3/2
\clef "baritone^8" \music
}

\layout{
\context {
  \Score
  \override Clef.stencil = ##f
  \override ClefModifier.stencil = ##f
  \override Stem.stencil = ##f
  \override TimeSignature.stencil = ##f
  \override BarLine.stencil = ##f
  \override StaffSymbol.line-positions = #'(0)
}
ragged-last = ##f
}

I tried proportional notation overrides and even found that multimeasure rests (which are engraved in the center of the measure) have an attribute called spacing-pair, so calling \override MultiMeasureRest.spacing-pair = #'(staff-bar . staff-bar) for instance would align them to the center of the measure ignoring clefs, time signatures and so on... but this property is no applicable to note heads...

Any help?
Caio