Re: Backing track creation with LilyPond

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Backing track creation with LilyPond
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2018 10:17:43 +0100

Hans Åberg <address@hidden> writes:

>> On 13 Feb 2018, at 21:04, David Kastrup <address@hidden> wrote:
>>
>> I did a Bach Air from Orchestra Suite #3 version where I
>> dubbed the omitted viola voice in <https://youtu.be/H9mYPaNvhhY> but
>> it's really not all too great.
>
> The cat is great, even giving an audience response after the
> performance.

It turns out that with setting up all the recording stuff I'd usually
end up around feeding time of this cat (the roommate it belongs to has
moved out by now, and the cats we now have for sake of pest control have
regular working hours during which they are not to enter the house).

I tried keeping the door to the recording room closed, but then it would
scratch at the door and make more of a ruckus than when it could just
wander in and see there was nothing to be had.

Frankly, given the faces I make on those kind of recordings, the
distraction is probably an improvement.

--
David Kastrup