Re: More than one tempo mark in a score

From: Peter Toye
Subject: Re: More than one tempo mark in a score
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2018 12:30:36 +0000

Hi Ch'uqi,

Thanks for this. I have to put in the tempo markings for each stave, but that's easier than counting all the silent bars in Simon's solution.

I can see that with a score which has several staves needing tempo markings Simon's solution works better, but for two yours is my choice. It's a shame that LP doesn't have an automated way of doing repeating the metronome (or tempo) marks automatically.

Best regards,

Peter
mailto:address@hidden
www.ptoye.com