Re: LilyPond/LaTeX template for Anglican chant

From: Michael Gerdau
Subject: Re: LilyPond/LaTeX template for Anglican chant
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2018 10:54:11 +0100

Hi Gregrs,

> In case it's useful to anyone, I've just created a template for> typesetting
> psalms with Anglican chant using LilyPond, LaTeX and GNU
Make.> > https://github.com/gregrs-uk/anglican-chant-template
Looks nice.

However this is possible with lilypond alone.

Find below links to the anglican chants I've created so far. The macros
involved have been created with decisive help from Harm (well, he
basically did all the scheme magic) and a member of the german Lilypond
Group, whose name I currently seem to be unable to dig out.

I have started to write an entry for Urs's lilypond blog about this but
got distracted...hope to do it one day though.

Anyway, here are the links. I'm happy to answer questions w/r to it's use.

http://qata.de/upload/psalms.zip

Kind regards,
Michael
--