Re: Download link OS X broken

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Download link OS X broken
Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2018 14:38:13 +0100

Eirik Arthur Blekesaune <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi list,
>
> First time poster here.
>
> I am trying to download LilyPond from the website, but it seems that the
> download link is broken. (
> http://download.linuxaudio.org/lilypond/binaries/darwin-x86/lilypond-2.18.2-1.darwin-x86.tar.bz2
>  )
>
> Anyone else experiencing the same?
>
> Any tips on alternative download links, and/or build instrumention for the
> source code?

It tends to reduce the clutter on the list when you don't just post on
it but actually read what others write, too (for first time posters,
this makes a look at the archive a good idea if you haven't previously
followed the list).  The topic has already been brought up several time
the last few days, including where to go until the problem is under
control.

--
David Kastrup