Re: Function or command to omit only certain accidentals of a chord?

From: Jan-Peter Voigt
Subject: Re: Function or command to omit only certain accidentals of a chord?
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2018 17:16:33 +0100

Hello Stéfano,

this is a feature I long to implement for quite some time. This means it is not possible with the EE right now. The following ideas came up to provide a solution: 1. add IDs to certain elements and allow addressing elements b ID. 2. Add tweaks with a predicate, e.g. at moment x, if NoteEvent has pitch cis'' add tweak.

I am going to implement both features. Until April I will be very busy - disallowing me to work on it. But hopefully I can do it in May.

Jan-Peter