Re: Custom Dynamics using Edition Engraver

From: Jan-Peter Voigt
Subject: Re: Custom Dynamics using Edition Engraver
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2018 11:27:09 +0100

Hi Craig,

I'd say, you need a custom stencil. The EE can then set the stencil with a command like this: \editionMod ed-target 1 0/4 Staff \override DynamicText.stencil = #(lambda (grob) ...)
I am not at my desktop right now. The stencil function (lambda) could analyze the dynamic string and produce a plain text markup. The EE then might prove useful, if this custom stencil shall only be applied in certain spots. Otherwise you can simply override the stencil for the context in use.

When I am at my desk again, I might write a stencil like that.

HTH
Jan-Peter