Re: aligning lyrics to hidden notes

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: aligning lyrics to hidden notes
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2018 15:31:42 -0000

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sandro Santilli" <address@hidden>
To: "Lilypond users" <address@hidden>
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2018 10:09 AM
Subject: aligning lyrics to hidden notes

I've been trying for some time now to align lyrics
to an hidden melody but when I try that all the rests
end up attached to the bottom line of the pentagram,
which looks like a bug in lilypond itself, can anyone
see if that's the case (a bug) or I'm doing something
wrong ?

Two questions:

1. Are you really using LilyPond 2.10.33? If so it's staggeringly out of date and you should upgrade to the latest stable or development version.

2. Have you read http://lilypond.org/tiny-examples.html? Simplifying your problem may lead to a solution.

--
Phil Holmes