Re: Left-handed fretboard?

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: Left-handed fretboard?
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2018 00:15:25 +0000

Francis,

On 1/16/18, 2:32 PM, "francisperea" <address@hidden> wrote:

    Hi all,

    Just a simple question, does anybody know if there is any way to create
    left-handed fretboard diagrams for guitar and/or ukulele?

There is not a simple way at present, but it would be much easier to add a
simple way than to rewrite the fretboards.  We just need to add a property to
fret-diagram-details.

I assume (without experience) that a left-handed fretboard is just mirrored
about the centerline parallel to the strings?  If so, this should be a very
simple fix to the scheme file that I'd be willing to make, and I could even
send you a copy of the file that you could use without needing a new lilypond
version.

Let me know if my assumption is right.

Thanks,

Carl