Re: Generate Random Pitches and Accidentals?

From: Blöchl Bernhard
Subject: Re: Generate Random Pitches and Accidentals?
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2018 10:37:30 +0100

I have not read the messages in the thread, so may be anybody has already provided a solution to your problem.
I always planned to try
http://projectabjad.org/
for algorithmic (fractal) composition of music, never found the time.
Check it, may be abjad is of use for you? (There is another program equally named Abjad - The Arabic Alphabet Learning System.)

Regards