Re: [OT] Linux Users

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: [OT] Linux Users
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2017 11:43:37 +0100

On 20.11.2017 18:12, Hilary Snaden wrote:
If there are any "graphical tools" as good as LaTeX, I'll be interested to hear of them.

Adobe InDesign is certainly in many ways a “better” tool than LaTeX, in some “just as good” (like with the line breaking algorithms that it learned from TeX), and in some “less useful”, I’d assume particularly due to its closed source nature and lack of plain text input format.

Best, Simon