Re: [OT] Linux Users

From: Jacques Peron
Subject: Re: [OT] Linux Users
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2017 20:06:44 +0100

 > As far as I can tell the cleanest (and easiest) way would be to
> publish the package on CTAN so it will be included in TeX distros like
> TeXLive (like it is the case with lilyglyphs).
I'd be really glad to do so, but I don't know how to... And if I remember what I read about the integration of Gregorio, calling external programs from "official" packages obeys quite difficult rules.

*Then* of course it
> should be mentioned in the LilyPond docs too.
It's already mentioned here :
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/usage/luatex

I fail to see why it uses different syntax for embedding LilyPond code
than lilypond-book does, though.  Why not make it compatible by just
adding the right \usepackage invocation?
The only thing I don't know how to do is to have the same name (lilypond) for thé command and for the environment. So I privileged the environment.